PAT offers environmental engineering services in the following areas:
- Environmental impact assessment for construction of urban sewage collection system and urban and industrial wastewater treatment plants, and reuse of effluent
- Environmental impact assessment of dams, power and hydropower plants and water supply facilities
- Environmental impact assessment of development plans (industrial parks, slaughterhouses and industries)
- Environmental impact assessment of infrastructure projects (highways, railways, airports and ports)
- Environmental impact assessment of oil and gas projects (refineries, pipelines, exploration and development of oil and gas fields)
- Environmental-social impact assessment (EIA & SIA) for construction of water intake facilities, water desalination and effluent disposal
- Preparing environmental management and monitoring plans for water and wastewater projects, industrial development, infrastructure etc.
- Preparing management executive plans
· Industrial effluent
· Urban solid/hazardous wastes
· Natural resources etc.
- Preparation of emergency operational plans (EOP) for dealing with unforeseen events to continue the operation of water and sewage facilities